Electric pumps of small dimensions particularly suitable for the transfer of diesel fuel, antifreeze.
Self-priming electric pumps of small dimensions with bronze gears for transferring of liquids.
Pump body in nickel-plated brass and stainless steel shaft.
- Volt: 24V
- Flow Rate: 26 l/min | 6,9 gpm
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.1 lb
- Wire size: (**) 2.5 mm2 – 14 awg
- Temperature: Min -10°C / max 60°C
- Pressure: 2 bar
- Consumption : 5 (A)
- Fuse: 7.5A
- Reference: 164 060 13
- Type: UP6
- Protection: IP 67
Pump is protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Main applications: transfer of diesel fuel, antifreeze.
Exploded view Diagram
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
- Transfer of diesel fuel between tanks, refuelling of tractors and earth moving equipment
- Transfer of fresh water
- Transfer of light weight lube oils, antifreeze
Fresh Water (max 85 °C-185 °F)
Diesel Fuel (*)
(*) Minimum flashpoint (PM): 38 °C-100 °F
(*) Internal tube Ø 16 mm / (**) Length up to 2 m
Fluids Not Allowed:
- Petrol (Gasoline)
- Flammable liquids with PM< 38 °C-100 °F
- Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt
- Corrosive chemical products