- Designed to operate electrical devices in cars
- Boats and caravans.
- Current-carrying capacity: 20 A based on a cable cross section of 2.5 mm2
- 16 A based on a cable cross section of 1.5 mm2.
- Internal Ø 21 mm
- Port for installation 27.8 mm.
- Fastening by hexagon nut.
- 12-24 V, screw thread black
- Ref: PRO68040800
About Pro Car
Pro Car develops, produce, and distribute high quality connecting systems in the 12-24 Volt range, providing customers with safe connections for on – board electrical systems in cars, trucks, mobile homes, motorbikes and boats.
Adding products, which have been especially developed for mobile applications through modern LED lighting technology as well as USB charging technology.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. The availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however, we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re – saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You will find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we would like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.