Jokon 14.1019.000, WW 2011
The LED lights of the series L 2011 convince with a very compact design. Two high power LED assure an optimal light output – in combination with a high efficiency switching circuit and a metal core PCB.
- LED awning / prefield light with 2 white high-power LEDs
- Luminous flux approx. 200 Lumen (approx. 35W GU 10 halogen
- Beam angle ahead: 0…60° / lateral -45…+45°
- Designed for surface mounting
- PMMA lens, housing ABS / PC light grey
- Incl. chrome-plated design part
- Installation from rear (M4 screw) or front (ST3.5)
- Incl. 300 mm ADR cable 2 x 1.0 mm² / 6.3mm blade terminals
- Incl. non visible membrane for thermodynamic balance
- Incl. accessory: EPDM gasket 1 mm / ST3.5-screws (stainl.)
- Voltage: 9-32 V
- Power: 4 W PMMA / ABS-PC
- Cable 300 mm /ADR
- Weight: 0,11 kg
- Reference on the lens: CE, EMV / EMC
- Reference Jokon 14.1019.000
- Type: Jokon WW 2011
- IP 67: Code, International Protection Marking.
Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Immersion up to 1 m: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Ingress Protection code documentation
In the JOKON range, you will find high – quality lights for any application that enhance the individual design of your vehicle and set highlights.
Whether you are looking for a light for a bus, a tractor, a wheelchair, a camper or a trailer.
The range extends from normal bulb lights to sophisticated LED multiple function lights.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – €4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country.
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.