Marco 111 100 22, EV130
Electric valve suitable for any type of air horn, supplied complete with air inlet and outlet for Ø 6 mm OD tubing.
- Solenoid valve 2/2 ways
- Normally Closed (NC)
- Voltage: 12V
- Hose (mm): 6
- Weight: 0,23
- Reference: Marco 111 100 22
- Type: EV130
- Body material: Forged brass – ST-UNI EN 12165-CW617N (OT58)
- Inlet: Push-on connection
- Outlet: Female thread G1/8”
- Plungers: Magnetic stainless steel
- Gaskets: NBR
- Output orifice (DN) : Æ2.2 mm
- Troom Maximum: 80°C
- Pworking maximum with Air: 12 bar
- Pworking maximum with water: 11 bar
- Preverse maximum (at the output): 1,3 bar
- Flow rate with Air troom (DP=6 bar): 11400l/h
- Electrical insulation class: I
- Temperature class: H
- Protection class (without connector DIN 43650-B): IP00
- Protection class (with connector DIN 43650-B): IP65
- Power supply: 12Vdc (+/-10%)
- Type of service: ED 50%
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – €4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country.
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.