Mitsuba-fuel, Electrical Fuel Pump, Hardi 13324
For vehicles with carburettor, as conveyor pump from tank to carburettor
Suitable for car up to 60HP
This diaphragm pump is similar to the well-known Mitsuba fuel pump, which automatically adjusts the flow rate of the pump to the engine’s consumption.
Due to its design, this pump is also well suited for pumping other liquids (such as vegetable oil) and is therefore increasingly used for the conversion of diesel vehicles to vegetable oil.
The pump can also easily be used for biodiesel.
- For pumping unleaded petrol, diesel and fuels containing methanol and ethanol
- Pump capacity adjusts to consumption rate
- Suitable for universal use and for each engine type
- Easy to install (assembly instructions are enclosed)
- Protected against corrosion, noise suppressed and maintenance-free
- Long life-span
- Voltage (V):24
- Connection (mm): 8
- Capacity Liter/Hour :60-80l/h
- Capacity LPM – British gallon per hour: 13.2 – 17.6
- Temperature range (°C): -40 +80
- Pressure (bar): 0,13-0,20
- Pressure (psi): 1.8 – 2.9
- Long life-span
- Pumping height max. (m): 1.5
- Hardi 13324
About HARDI Fuel Pump
The electrical HARDI Fuel Pump is a diaphragm pump. Opposed to mechanical fuel pumps it has its own propulsion (an electric motor or a solenoid coil), which ensures a smooth functioning independent of the engine.
All HARDI-Pumps have a special control system that enables the adaption of the pumping capacity to the consumption of the engine. This means, it will pump fast at high consumption, slow or not at all at low consumption and therefore a great deal of energy is saved (flexible stroke frequency).
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from €3.00 – € 13.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however, we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.