This pump is used in a variety of different applications it is typically used in motorcycles and vintage vehicles.
The electrical HARDI Fuel Pump is a diaphragm pump. Opposed to mechanical fuel pumps it has its own propulsion (an electric motor or a solenoid coil), which ensures a smooth functioning independent of the engine.
- Voltage (V):6
- Connection (mm): 8
- Capacity (l/h):50-60 l/h
- Temperature range (°C): -40 +80
- From 100PS
- Pressure (bar): 0,20-0,28
- Pumping height max. (m): 1,2
- Manufacturer Part Number: Hardi 1776
- This diaphragm pump is similar to the known Mitsuba- fuel pump, which automatically adjusts the delivery rate of the consumption of the engine.For vehicles with carburettor as conveyor pump from tank to carburettor
- Pump capacity adjusts to consumption rate
- Suitable for universal use and for each engine type
- Easy to install (assembly instructions are enclosed)
- Protected against corrosion, noise suppressed and maintenance-free
- Have a very long life
All HARDI-Pumps have a special control system that enables the adaption of the pumping capacity to the consumption of the engine. This means, it will pump fast at high consumption, slow or not at all at low consumption and therefore a great deal of energy is saved (flexible stroke frequency).