High Quality Fuel Universal Pump which automatically adjusts the delivery rate of the consumption of the engine. Hardi 1776
Suitable for car above 100 HP
For vehicles with carburettor as conveyor pump from tank to carburettor.
- Pump capacity adjusts to consumption rate
- Suitable for universal use and for each engine type
- Easy to install (assembly instructions are enclosed)
- Protected against corrosion, noise suppressed and maintenance-free
- Long life-span
- Voltage (V):6
- Connection (mm): 8
- Capacity (l/h):50-60 l/h
- Temperature range (°C): -40 +80
- Pressure (bar): 0,20-0,28
- Pumping height max. (m): 1,2
- Manufacturer Part Number: Hardi 1776
Easy to install
- The pump must be protected against splash water.
- Maximum flowrate of the pump will be obtained by mounting the pump at fuel tank level. To achieve the specified values, the maximum suction lift is approx. 1m
- Make sure the voltage that is embossed into or printed on the housing of the pump corresponds to the voltage of the vehicle.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting of the pump is possible at the vehicle. Mounted horizontally the fuel outlet must face upwards (see labelling on the pump’s cover
- Connect the pump electrically with the housing connections. The connection must be made in such a way that the pump is supplied with current only when the ignition is started.
About HARDI Fuel Pump
The electrical HARDI Fuel Pump is a diaphragm pump. Opposed to mechanical fuel pumps it has its own propulsion (an electric motor or a solenoid coil), which ensures a smooth functioning independent of the engine.
All HARDI-Pumps have a special control system that enables the adaption of the pumping capacity to the consumption of the engine. This means, it will pump fast at high consumption, slow or not at all at low consumption and therefore a great deal of energy is saved (flexible stroke frequency).
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however, we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.