The WW 250 LED lights offer more than just brightness: they appeal by an exclusive and elegant design which is still pleasantly descreet. The light distribution is extremely even owing to a rotationally symmetrical optical system, so that nothing remains in the „dark“, LED awning.
- Luminous flux approx. 250 Lumen (approx. 35W GU 10 halogen bulb)
- Colour temperature: neutral white (approx. 3800 K)
- Beam angle ahead: 0…90° / lateral -45…+45°
- Designed for surface mounting
- Housing ASA, lens PC, base ABS/PC
- Installation from rear (M5 screw) or front (ST 4,2)
- Incl. concealed membrane for thermodynamic balance
- LED awning
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 5 W
- Connection: Cable 500mm
- Weight: 0,19 kg
- Reference on the lens: CE
- Reference: Jokon 14.1007.000
- Type: Jokon WW 250/12V
- IP 67: Code, International Protection Marking.
Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Immersion up to 1 m: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Ingress Protection code documentation
In the JOKON range, you will find high – quality lights for any application that enhance the individual design of your vehicle and set highlights.
Whether you are looking for a light for a bus, a tractor, a wheelchair, a camper or a trailer.
The range extends from normal bulb lights to sophisticated LED multiple function lights.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.