Marco 166 026 13, VP45-N
Self-priming electric pump for the transfer of liquids of varied nature. The pumping element is made up of acetalic (POM) sliding vanes rotor which can possibly even run dry for brief periods. Equipped with filter on the inlet side.
- Transfer of diesel fuel between tanks, refuelling of tractors and earth moving equipment
- Transfer of water
- Transfer of antifreeze
Fluids Allowed / Not Allowed
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
Fresh Water (max 35 °C)
Diesel Fuel (Minimum flashpoint (PM): 38 °C)
Warranty expiries if max fluid temperature is exceeded
Fluids Not Allowed
Petrol (Gasoline) => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Flammable Liquids with PM < 38 °C => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt => Danger: Motor overheating
Corrosive chemical products => Danger: Pump corrosion – Injury to personnel
Solvents => Danger: Fire / Explosion – Damage to seals
- Reference: Marco 166 026 13
- Marco VP45-N
- Voltage: 24V
- Fuse: (A) 10
- Flow rate: l/min 45 Diesel 0,85 kg/l
Internal tube Ø 25 mm
- Amp Draw: (A) 4
- A (bypass): 9.5
- Bypass: bar 1,2 (max 3 min)
- Self priming: (m) 2
- Weight: 6.6 lb
- Wire size: (AWG) 16
Length up to 2 m
- Type: Marco VP45-N
- IP 67: Code, International Protection Marking.
Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Immersion up to 1 m: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Ingress Protection code documentation
Self-priming electric vane pumps with integrated by-pass valve. Vanes guarantee high flow rate and heavy-duty cycles.
Aluminum body, two connection options. Rotor and vanes made of resin. Stainless steel shaft. FKM seals and NBR O-rings. Brush holder with EMI filter.
It is recommended that the use of the pump be according to normative safety standards and also as per the precautions listed below.
- Check that there has been no damage to the pump during transportation or storage.
- Both inlet and outlet ports should be carefully cleaned removing possible dust or residual packaging material.
- Verify that the available electrical power supply corresponds to the specification requirements
- The pump can be mounted in any position.
- Fix the pump utilizing suitable diameter screws corresponding to the holes.
Exploded View Diagram
1. Pump Body 2. Rod 3. Armature 4. Rubber lip seal 5. Washer 6. Ball bearing 7. Pump frame 8. O-ring 9. Brush holder 10. Compensation spring 11. Ball Bearing 12. O-ring 13. Washer 14. Nut 15. Rotor 16. Vane 17. O-ring 18. Top plate 19. Screw 20. Tube Outlet 21. O-ring 22. Cap 23. Antivibration Mount 24. Antivibration insert.
Flow Rate Diagram
Ampere Draw Diagram
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.