Marco 164 600 12, UP3/A
Self-priming electric gear pump equipped with filter, pressure switch and non-return valve to be used as automatic pump for water pressure systems. Brass body, PTFE gears, stainless steel shaft and rubber lip seal. The pressure switch is set in the factory at 2,5 bar.
Main use as automatic pump for freshwater and sanitary water systems on boats, camper.
Fluids Allowed / Not Allowed
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
Fresh Water (max 40 °C – 104 °F)
Warranty expiries if max fluid temperature is exceeded
Fluids Not Allowed
Petrol (Gasoline) => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Flammable Liquids with PM < 38 °C – 100 °F=> Danger: Fire / Explosion
Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt => Danger: Motor overheating
Foodstuff Liquids: Foodstuff liquid contamination
Corrosive chemical products => Danger: Pump corrosion – Injury to personnel
Solvents => Danger: Fire / Explosion – Damage to seals
- Reference: Marco 164 600 12
- Voltage: 12V
- Fuse: A 10
- Flow rate: l/min 15
- Internal tube Ø 13 mm
- Pressure: bar 2,5
- Weight: 2,3 kg
- Wire size: (mm2) 1,5
- Length up to 2 m
- Type: Marco UP3/A
- IP 44: Code, International Protection Marking.
PTFE Gear Pumps
Self priming electric pumps with helical PTFE gears for the transfer of water and liquids with low viscosity. The PTFE gears guarantee constant pressure, heavy-duty cycles, lower noise levels and excellent resistance to chemicals.
Available in versions with in-line filter, integrated check valve, mechanical pressure switch, electronic pressure sensor and kits for various applications.
Nickel-plated brass body, stainless steel shaft and FKM seal unless otherwise specified.
It is recommended that the use of the pump be according to normative safety standards and also as per the precautions listed below.
- Check that there has been no damage to the pump during transportation or storage.
- Both inlet and outlet ports should be carefully cleaned removing possible dust or residual packaging material.
- Verify that the available electrical power supply corresponds to the specification requirements
- The pump can be mounted in any position.
- Fix the pump utilizing suitable diameter screws corresponding to the holes.
Exploded View Diagram
1. Pump body 2. Rod 3. Armature 4. Rubber Lip seal 5. Washer 6. Ball bearing 7. Pump frame 8. O-ring 9. Brush holder 10. Compensation spring 11. Ball bearing 12. O-ring 13. Washer 14. Nut 15. Idle gear 16. Key 17. Driving gear 18. O-ring 19. Top Plate 20. Screw 21. Nipple 22. No return valve 23. Air vent valve 24. Nipple 25. Pressure switch 26. Tube outlet 27. O-ring 28. Nipple 29. Filter 30. Antivibration mount 31. Antivibration insert.
Flow Rate Diagram
Ampere Draw diagram
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – €4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country.
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.