Jokon 13.1053.500, E13-13255 EMV / EMC, BL 250/9-32V
The L250 is a very compact LED single function light, which can be mounted in any angle (X-axis or vehicle longitudinal central axis).
This allows to design very distinctive vehicle rear ends. The high grade electronics assures the perfect operation in vehicles with 12 V and also with 24 V on-board voltage.
- Direction light
- Can be mounted in any angle (360°/X-axis)
- incl. lateral covers ( chrome-plated or like lens dep. on version)
- installation either from the back (M5 screw) or from the front
- surface mounting or flush mounting
- single wire insulation for perfect water tightness
- incl. non visible membrane for thermodynamic balance
- Voltage: 9-32 V DC
- Power: 2,2 W
- Connection: cable 500 mm
- Weight: 0,09 kg
- Reference on the lens: E13-13255 EMV / EMC
- Reference: Jokon 13.1053.500
- Type: Jokon BL 250/9-32V
- IP 67: Code, International Protection Marking.
Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Immersion up to 1 m: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Ingress Protection code documentation
LED Lighting System L250
In the JOKON range, you will find high – quality lights for any application that enhance the individual design of your vehicle and set highlights.
Whether you are looking for a light for a bus, a tractor, a wheelchair, a camper or a trailer.
The range extends from normal bulb lights to sophisticated LED multiple function lights.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however, we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.