Marco 164 060 13, UP6
Self-priming electric pump for the transfer of liquids of varied nature. The pumping elements are made up of bronze gears which can possibly even run dry for brief periods. Equipped with in-line filter on the inlet side.
- Transfer of diesel fuel between tanks, refuelling of tractors and earth moving equipment
- Transfer of water
- Transfer of light weight lube oils, antifreeze, etc.
Fluids Allowed / Not Allowed
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
Fresh Water (max 85 °C)
Diesel Fuel (Minimum flashpoint (PM): 38 °C)
Warranty expiries if max fluid temperature is exceeded
Fluids Not Allowed
Petrol (Gasoline) => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Flammable Liquids with PM < 38 °C => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt => Danger: Motor overheating
Corrosive chemical products => Danger: Pump corrosion – Injury to personnel
Solvents => Danger: Fire / Explosion – Damage to seals
- Reference: Marco 164 060 13
- Voltage: 24V
- Fuse: A 7,5
- Flow rate: gpm 6,9
Internal tube Ø 16 mm
- Pressure: psi 29,0
- Self priming: (ft) 4,9
- Weight: 7,1 lb
- Wire size: (AWG) 14
Length up to 2 m
- Type: UP6
- IP 67: Code, International Protection Marking.
Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight)
Immersion up to 1 m: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
Ingress Protection code documentation
Bronze Gear Pumps
Self-priming electric pumps of compact footprint with bronze gears for diesel transfer. Helical bronze gears guarantee constant pressure, heavy duty cycles, less noise and can operate in the absence of liquid. Body in nickel-plated brass and shaft in stainless steel. FKM seals and NBR O-rings. Available in versions with portable case, integrated on-off switch or flow reverser switch and electronic control.
It is recommended that the use of the pump be according to normative safety standards and also as per the precautions listed below.
- Check that there has been no damage to the pump during transportation or storage.
- Both inlet and outlet ports should be carefully cleaned removing possible dust or residual packaging material.
- Verify that the available electrical power supply corresponds to the specification requirements
- The pump can be mounted in any position.
- Fix the pump utilizing suitable diameter screws corresponding to the holes.
1. Pump body 2. O-ring 3. Rod 4. Pump frame 5. Armature 6. Brush holder 7. O-ring 8. Washer 9. Nut 10. Key 11. Idle gear 12. Driving gear 13. O-ring 14. Top Plate 15. Screw 16. Tube outlet 17. O-ring 18. Nipple 19. Filter 20. Antivibration mount.
Flow Rate Diagram
Ampere Draw diagram
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – € 4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country;
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.