Marco 164 620 12, UP6/A
Self-priming electric gear pump equipped with filter, pressure switch and non-return valve to be used as automatic pump for water pressure systems. Brass body, PTFE gears, stainless steel shaft and rubber lip seal. The pressure switch is set in the factory between 1 and 2 bar.
- Main use as automatic pump for freshwater and sanitary water systems on boats, camper.
Fluids Allowed / Not Allowed
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
Fresh Water (max 40 °C)
Warranty expiries if max fluid temperature is exceeded
Fluids Not Allowed
Petrol (Gasoline) => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Flammable Liquids with PM < 38 °C => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt => Danger: Motor overheating
Corrosive chemical products => Danger: Pump corrosion – Injury to personnel
Solvents => Danger: Fire / Explosion – Damage to seals
- Reference: Marco 164 620 12
- Voltage: 12V
- Fuse: (A) 15
- Flow rate: l/min 26
Internal tube Ø 16 mm
- Pressure: bar 2
- Weight: 4 kg
- Wire size: (mm2) 2,5
Length up to 2 m
- Type: UP6/A
- IP 44: Code, International Protection Marking
It is recommended that the use of the pump be according to normative safety standards and also as per the precautions listed below.
- Check that there has been no damage to the pump during transportation or storage.
- Both inlet and outlet ports should be carefully cleaned removing possible dust or residual packaging material.
- Verify that the available electrical power supply corresponds to the specification requirements
- The pump can be mounted in any position.
- Fix the pump utilizing suitable diameter screws corresponding to the holes.
Exploded View Diagram
1. Pump body 2. O-ring 3. Rod 4. Pump frame 5. Armature 6. Brush holder 7. O-ring 8. Washer 9. Nut 10. Idle gear 11. Key 12. Driving gear 13. O-ring 14. Top plate 15. Screw 16. Nipple 17. O-ring 18. Non return valve 19. Air vent valve 20. Nipple 21. Pressure switch 22. Pressure gauge 23. Nipple 24. Tube outlet 25. Filter 26. Antivibration mount
Flow Rate Diagram
Ampere Draw Diagram
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – €4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country.
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.