Marco 164 040 13, UPX
Self-priming electric pump for the transfer of liquids of varied nature usage. The pumping elements are made up of PTFE gears which can possibly even run dry for brief periods. Equipped with in-line filter on the inlet side.
- Transfer of alimentary fluids.
- Transfer of beverages.
- Transfer of milk.
- Transfer of light alimentary oils.
Fluids Allowed / Not Allowed
There are numerous fields of applications for the pump, however only exclusively with the allowed liquids mentioned:
Fresh Water (max 40 °C)
Warranty expiries if max fluid temperature is exceeded
Fluids Not Allowed
Petrol (Gasoline) => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Flammable Liquids with PM < 38 °C => Danger: Fire / Explosion
Liquids with viscosity > 20 cSt => Danger: Motor overheating
Corrosive chemical products => Danger: Pump corrosion – Injury to personnel
Solvents => Danger: Fire / Explosion – Damage to seals
- Reference: Marco 164 040 13
- Voltage: 24V
- Fuse: A 5
- Flow rate: gpm 4,0
Internal tube Ø 13 mm
- Pressure: psi 29
- Weight: 3,1 lb
- Wire size: AWG 16
Length up to 2 m
- Type: Marco UPX
- IP 65: Code, International Protection Marking.
PTFE Gear Pumps
Self priming electric pumps with helical PTFE gears for the transfer of water and liquids with low viscosity. The PTFE gears guarantee constant pressure, heavy-duty cycles, lower noise levels and excellent resistance to chemicals.
Available in versions with in-line filter, integrated check valve, mechanical pressure switch, electronic pressure sensor and kits for various applications.
Nickel-plated brass body, stainless steel shaft and FKM seal unless otherwise specified.
It is recommended that the use of the pump be according to normative safety standards and also as per the precautions listed below.
- Check that there has been no damage to the pump during transportation or storage.
- Both inlet and outlet ports should be carefully cleaned removing possible dust or residual packaging material.
- Verify that the available electrical power supply corresponds to the specification requirements
- The pump can be mounted in any position.
- Fix the pump utilizing suitable diameter screws corresponding to the holes.
Exploded View Diagram
1. Pump body 2. Rod 3. Pump frame 4. Armature 5. Rubber lip seal 6. Washer 7. Ball bearing 8. O-ring 9. Brush holder 10. Ball bearing 11. O-ring 12. Washer 13. Nut 14. Key 15. Driving gear 16. Idle gear 17. Top Plate O-ring 18. Screw 19. Top Plate 20. Tube outlet 21. O-ring 22. Nipple 23. Filter 24. Antivibration mount 25. Antivibration insert
Flow Rate Diagram
Ampere Draw diagram
MARCO manufacture electric and air horns for cars, trucks and boats, as well as electric pumps for the transfer of various liquids.
These products are manufactured using the most advanced production equipment, such as spectrum analysers, vibrating stands, and other sophisticated instrumentation, including an anechoic chamber, for the development and testing of products.
Today the use of advanced technology enables MARCO to reach the highest International Quality Standards, allowing the creation of highly competitive products that are exported daily to over 80 countries.
We have a number of Home Delivery services available to you. Availability of these options will be shown at checkout.
We offer delivery to European and many international destinations. For European countries, prices start from £3.00 – €4.00 and are calculated at the checkout page. Click here for a price guide.
For non-European countries, please select your parts and check out normally selecting your country.
At QuickParts.mobi we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- Quickparts must be informed of any return requests within 30 days of the original order date.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we’d like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products – find out more about our refund policy.